San Marzano Pizza - Video

| |

I recently got a new FLIP HD video camera, and on a whim, I decided to try my hand at making a little cooking video. The major challenge was holding the camera while prepping food. So pardon the shaky camera, I'm dealing with a lot of firsts: first time filming, first time editing video, and our first cooking show.

Its 13 minutes long, mainly because I ramble. If I had a camera man, or even a tripod, or multiple cameras, and the skills to properly edit a video,  I think we could be onto something. So enjoy my video.


San Marzano Pizza | iPityTheFood.com from Ray Huang on Vimeo.
Ray makes a Pizza with a San Marzano tomato sauce, salami, artichoke, basil, and mozzarella, on Trader Joe's fresh pizza dough.

If you like this blog or this post, please share it!
blog comments powered by Disqus